MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 3 – Part 1 course focussing on 3D Animation Movie-Making Tool Plotagon.
This course includes:
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Be able to work on Plotagon software to create awesome 3D animation movies in the fastest time possible.
- Be able to work on short movie scripts or dialogues for the 3D animation movies that will be created with Plotagon.
- A bit of creativity is a must. Plotagon 3D animation tool will take care of the rest.
- System Requirements for Plotagon are as follows: Windows 1 GB free hard drive space Intel Core i5-3230M equivalent or greater 1024×768 screen resolution Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) Notebook graphics card with at least 512MB memory (GeForce GT 520Mx equivalent or better) DirectX 11 4GB RAM
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 1 Set of Courses, Level 2 Set of Courses”, and then join Level 3 Set of Courses in the sequential order of their parts to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the related concepts or technology taught from the previous series of courses.
Welcome to the first course in Level 3 as part of the series “MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation”.
With this mind-blowing ultra-speed course on creating 3D animation movies in 2021, you can go ahead and bring your ideas to life with an award-winning 3D animation software taught called “Plotagon”. Plotagon is the only software in the market that allows you to create amazing 3D animation videos in the fastest time possible using highly-futuristic technology. With Plotagon 3D animation software, you can promote your business, engage your target audience segments, or educate your employees as it is a simple, yet powerful tool to leverage. With Plotagon you can thus create professional animated videos in merely minutes and anyone can work on this. No prior animation experience is necessary, at all. There is no need to study 3D animation or any animation principles for the same. No need for stretch and squash and no need to know any kind of stuff in animation like perspective or character modelling, texturing, rigging, lighting, etc.
This amazing course will cover Plotagon in-depth – like how you can set-up the software with creating characters, voices, scenes, and then we will also look at creating a great creative short film. We will look at camera angles from a director’s perspective in the film and we will see our text or what we call “film script” come to life with a click of a button.
We will also look at a great method of using character monologues – like stand-alone characters acting out something out a script with a green screen background.
In the end, we will look at new screen-casting tools for chroma keying, an online video editing tool, and a never-before-heard facial mocap tool with futuristic technology. This facial mocap tool will make characters – especially 3D characters imitate whatever action you are doing using your webcam.
So, enrol now, there is a lot more to discover here in this course.
What are you waiting for? There is no time to waste. You would have already created a 3D animation movie by now and made your movie-making dreams come true. Don’t worry – you’ll thank me later, Mr. Director. Oh, I meant “3D Animation Film-Maker”.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to create 3D animation short movies without any animation skills.
- Business professionals who want to use Plotagon to create animation movies to promote their brand.
- Education professionals who wish to create 3D animation explainer videos to educate learners.