Improve your Python programming skills and solve over 150 exercises with data structures!
This course includes:
- 28 mins on-demand video
- 174 articles
- 154 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- completion of all courses in the Python Developer learning path
- I have courses which can assist in obtaining all the necessary skills for this course
Welcome to the 150+ Exercises – Data Structures in Python – Hands-On course, where you can check your programming skills in Python. This course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python and consists of over 150 exercises (exercises + solutions) with Python data structures.
Data structures/utilities you will find in the exercises
- Double-Ended Queue
- Numpy arrays
During this course you will be able to test your programming skills in Python. This is a great test for people who want to become a Python Developer and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test for an interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course. Before taking the course, please make sure that you meet the requirements.
Don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today!
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so. Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to master data structures and algorithms
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to improve Python programming skills
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview
- data scientists / data analytics / machine learning engineers